MrsGig
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesay 12th March New Venue Update

2 posters

Go down

Wednesay 12th March New Venue Update Empty Wednesay 12th March New Venue Update

Post  carryonanon Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:06 pm

ok points raised

1) some anon guys got in touch with kris and told him that we should get in touch with the people developing folkestone, because this is exactly the sort of idea they will support. we looked on the CF but none of the current properties are the sort of thing we want. that doesn't matter though i'm sure they will be able to find us something if they likes our idea.

2) our first plan of action is to get our key audience joined up to this forum. SO TELL ALL THE KIDS YOU KNOW! put a link on your myspace/facebook/bebo telling people if they want local live music to come and be part of the revolution or whatever. then we will be able to find out what they want, etc, and then in the summer we can start a proposal to give to them.
carryonanon
carryonanon

Number of posts : 42
Mrs Gig Fun tokens : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-09

http://www.sponsorformsonline.co.uk/cariadandkatie.asp

Back to top Go down

Wednesay 12th March New Venue Update Empty Re: Wednesay 12th March New Venue Update

Post  Admin Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:51 pm

It's important that young people are involved as they are the voice of everything.

In addition, the idea of having members of the site vote for decisions concerning matters is a valid one. I think that a democracy is important when we're talking about the voice of a community.

We need to promote heavily. Get people onto the site and involved. The more people are here, then better the overall representation of opinions.

We meet on the 19th JUly. Hopefully with a business plan, and the concept brainstormed and tight. We go through it at the meet, and make sure its perfect. Then we hit CF.

Theo, Dan, i'd love you guys on board for this. I'm gonna need your numbers if its cool. PM me them, so we can have a chat...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 197
Mrs Gig Fun tokens : 18

https://mrsgig.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wednesay 12th March New Venue Update Empty Re: Wednesay 12th March New Venue Update

Post  carryonanon Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:54 am

i think the most important thing people can be doing at the moment is making the forums and live chat on here as interesting and captivating as possible because even if we get a thousand kids on here, they won't stick around if it's boring!

so lots of discussions about music and otherwise!!!

oh yeah and not too cliquey!!
carryonanon
carryonanon

Number of posts : 42
Mrs Gig Fun tokens : 0

http://www.sponsorformsonline.co.uk/cariadandkatie.asp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down