MrsGig
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.V Licensing...

2 posters

Go down

T.V Licensing... Empty T.V Licensing...

Post  Dmanlamius Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:43 am

Man, what a bunch of gits.

Ok, they rung my partner (who is heavily pregnant) up to ask for payment. She told them she wanted to pay it early, because otherwise it would make her overdrawn. The woman said that this isn't possible, and if my partner didn't pay when she asked, she would be prosecuted (we've only had one letter.)

So my partner started getting real upset, and put the phone down. She phoned back. Put phone down again, she rang back. Phone down, and she rang for ten minutes...

So I picked it up, and told her it was bullying, and she SHOUTED at me! Wtf!? I then told her I wouldn't pay the bill because of her attitude, and she said "Right that's it, im sending someone round!" as if it was the frikkin mafia, lol! All for wanting to pay early!

I can't wait til they knock on my door...
Dmanlamius
Dmanlamius
Comrade
Comrade

Number of posts : 227
Mrs Gig Fun tokens : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-09

http://www.Dmanlamius.com

Back to top Go down

T.V Licensing... Empty Re: T.V Licensing...

Post  gingerninja Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:40 pm

In Spain, France and other such countries they don't have to pay a T.V licence, so I don't see why we have to in the UK. I remember seein Noel Edmonds admitting on the BBC about how he refuses to pay his. It's a sad state of affairs when you are bullied into paying for something as superficial as television. It just shows how money grabbing and uncaring our government is.
gingerninja
gingerninja

Number of posts : 121
Mrs Gig Fun tokens : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum