MrsGig
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covers or originals? What do you like to HEAR?

3 posters

Go down

covers or Originals? What do you like to HEAR?

Covers or originals? What do you like to HEAR? I_vote_lcap0%Covers or originals? What do you like to HEAR? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Covers or originals? What do you like to HEAR? I_vote_lcap67%Covers or originals? What do you like to HEAR? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
Covers or originals? What do you like to HEAR? I_vote_lcap33%Covers or originals? What do you like to HEAR? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Covers or originals? What do you like to HEAR? Empty Covers or originals? What do you like to HEAR?

Post  Admin Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:31 am

As a members of the audience?

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 197
Mrs Gig Fun tokens : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

https://mrsgig.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Covers or originals? What do you like to HEAR? Empty Re: Covers or originals? What do you like to HEAR?

Post  JimGoesSolo Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:43 am

The argument that seems most likely to rear its head is "I'd rather see a good covers band than a bad originals band". It always does, its the Kent music equivalent of "I'm not racist, but".

So I'm going to work on this assumption;

Good originals band vs good covers band?

I'd have to say a good originals band. The best way I'm looking at it is I'd rather watch Springtide Cavalry, who are brilliant in both aspects, do a set of original music over one of their covers sets.
JimGoesSolo
JimGoesSolo

Number of posts : 77
Mrs Gig Fun tokens : 0

Back to top Go down

Covers or originals? What do you like to HEAR? Empty Re: Covers or originals? What do you like to HEAR?

Post  carryonanon Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:03 pm

it depends. i like hearing songs that i know a bit, so i'd rather see a familar original band than a band that played covers i knew. but then if i was going to see bands i'd never heard before and i was up for a dance, i'd want good covers.
carryonanon
carryonanon

Number of posts : 42
Mrs Gig Fun tokens : 0

http://www.sponsorformsonline.co.uk/cariadandkatie.asp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down